Booking and Payments:
- Payment is required at the time of booking to confirm the reservation.
- If you book with a partial payment, we require the 50% of booking to confirm the reservation.
- We also accept cash payments, Bitcoin payments, Paypal, credit or debit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express (The card payment transactions are only in Mexican pesos at the moment)
Cancellations policy and refunds:
- Bookings cancelled due to weather, acts of mother nature or circunstances beyond our control will be rescheduled or subject to a full 100% refund.
- 100% refund if you cancel with 36 hours or more in advance of your scheduled activity.
- If you cancel within 24 hours of your scheduled activity, no refund will be provided.
- No show for any reason of your scheduled dives or course, including: ill health, flight delays/cancelations, hangover, late arrivals; no refund will be issued, non-attendance incurs charges that have to be fully covered.
- Refunds do not apply if you decide to interrupt your activity for any reason after it starts.
- For certifications and lessons for beginners: If you cancel your diving course before 36 hours and a eLearning code was supplied, refund will be provided less the cost of the eLearning code.
Prior to enrollment in any of the courses, a medical statement (confidential information) must be filled out, and a physician’s release may be required. Please note that the production of a physician’s release does not guarantee entry into dive courses. Admittance to dive courses will be at the discretion dive instructors or the dive center
Certified divers who have incurred medical conditions that may affect their diving since their last dive are advised to obtain a clearance from their physician stating they are cleared to scuba dive without restrictions. For all diving courses, a confidential medical questionnaire must be filled out, and a physician’s clearance may be required. Please note that dive center is currently unable to offer diving activities to those with asthma, even with a medical clearance.
- If your last dive was over 1 year ago, a refresher course recommended.
Junior Divers (10-11 years old) are allowed to dive to a maximum depth of 12 mts. / 40 feet and Junior Divers (12-14 years old) are allowed to dive to 18 mts. / 60 feet ( 21 mts. / 70 ft. with Advanced Certification). Junior Divers must have a parent or legal guardian accompany them at all times on courses and dive boats. Parents must provide a written statement authorizing a legal guardian.
Choosing a dive site:
- The dive site are selected based upon weather conditions.
- Cenotes are not normally affected by weather conditions.
- Wreck dives are occasionally required to be rescheduled due to weather and safety.
- We recommend that divers who have not been diving within the last year complete a shallow water refresher before diving the wreck.
Cenotes & Puerto Morelos shuttle service:
Out of respect for other divers on the shuttle, please be at the designated shuttle pick up location 5 minutes before your scheduled pick up time. We do understand you are on vacation, if situation arises and you need to change your scheduled pick up time, please contact us as far in advance as posible so we can work to accommodate your needs.
- We do not allow divers to dive solo from the dive boats. Dives are guided by an instructor and/or divemaster
- Private instructors are available at an additional cost.