MUSA Cancun Underwater Museum Diving
Cancun Underwater Museum diving or MUSA was inaugurated on November 27, 2010 in the Caribbean Sea off the Eastern state of Quintana Roo, Cancun, Mexico. It is the largest collection of underwater contemporary sculpture worldwide, the main gallery consisting of over 400+ life-sized cement sculptures created by British sculptor Jason deCaires Taylor at the invitation of CONANP National Commission of Protected Natural Areas (Comisión Nacional de Áreas Naturales Protegidas).
The purpose of the MUSA or underwater museum in Cancun is to illustrate the interaction between art and nature while offering an excellent place to dive. This dive has a maximum depth of 8 mt. / 27 ft.
- From 1 diver
- Check in for certified: 12:30 p.m.
- Check in for non-certified: 10:30 a.m.
- Departure: 13:00 p.m.
- Return to dock: Between 4:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Minimum From 2 divers
- Check in for certified: 8:30 a.m.
- Departure: Between 9:00 a.m. – 9:15 a.m.
- Return to dock: 12:30 Aprox.
- 2 tank dive: 1 tank at MUSA Underwater museum and 1 tank dive at Manchones reef
- National Marine park fee included
- Equipment included (If you do not have your own equipment)
- Wetsuit included (If you do not have your own wetsuit)
- Tanks and weights
- Fresh bottled water
Card fees: We have an integration with a trusted third-party booking and payment system, this help to improve your booking experience and guarantee your financial security during the transaction.
**Pick-up service available, let us know if you require the service (Additional costs are not included in the price)
CANCUN UNDERWATER MUSEUM DIVING PRICES:
80 USD (certified diver)
(Card transaction payments are in Mexican pesos at the moment: $1 USD = MXN $18.5)
100 USD (non-certified diver)
For more information about non-certified divers click on diving lessons for beginners
Any question? chat with us or contact us