Scuba Diving in Cozumel departing from Cancun!
Cozumel diving considered to be one of the best dives in the world with water temperature averages of 25°C / 77°F in the winter and 29°C / 85°F in summer, visibility with more than 130 ft. / 40 mt. beautiful blue water and vertical drop off into the deep which attract divers of all levels of certifications, is a paradise for underwater photographers.
The most atractive part of diving in Cozumel are the walls dive which have beautiful BIG coral formations where you can dive through like the amazing Palancar bricks reef, you can find sea life like grunts, snapper, splendid toadfish, angelfish, parrotfish, moray eels, groupers, hawksbill turtles, trumpet fish, wrasse, hogfish, spotted drum fish, amberjacks, lobster, octopus, eagle rays and even long snout seahorses.
- From 2 diver
- Check-in Cancun: 7:00 a.m.
- Departure point: Hotel Sotavento entrance, in Cancun hotel zone
- Boat Departure from Playa del Carmen: 9:00 a.m.
- Return to Dock: 2:30 p.m.
- Return to Cancun: Around 4:00 p.m.
** The departure for Cozumel diving activity is from a boat in Playa del Carmen directly.
- 2 tank dives in two different Cozumel reefs
- Round trip transportation
- National Marine park fee
- Fresh bottled water
- Equipment included (If you do not have your own equipment)
- Wetsuit included (If you do not have your own wetsuit)
- Tanks & weights
Card fee: We have an integration with a trusted third-party booking and payment system, this help to improve your booking experience and guarantee your financial security during the transaction.
**Pick-up service to meeting point available, let us know if you require the service (Additional costs are not included in the price)
COZUMEL DIVING PRICE:
Any question? chat with us or contact us